Welcome to Scholato’s weekly round-up of the education-related articles we have been reading this week. The link might sometimes seem tenuous but we promise that there is one…
- Educators around world seek to take axe to exam-based learning. From the Financial Times: https://cutt.ly/PkosIlr
- Behind closed classroom doors, a teenage mental health crisis is growing. From the Guardian: https://cutt.ly/kkq6t3C
- I feel like I’m failing. Parents’ stress rises over home schooling in covid lockdown. From the Observer: https://cutt.ly/4kwe8CF
- For my mother, the test of a good teacher was how much you gave the children. From the Sunday Times: https://cutt.ly/vkwuoxz
- Economic inequality: mothers face homeschool disadvantage. From the Financial Times: https://cutt.ly/4kosh4q
We recognise that paywalls can be an issue but hope you have found at least a couple of articles that you can read.